FOREINGN AFFAIRS, Jan/Feb 2012. The collapse of the euro is no accident; the seeds of the crisis were planted before the monetary union even began, argues a former chair of the Council of Economic Advisers. It never made sense to yoke so many different economies and cultures together—yet they now ﬁnd themselves trapped in a union that leaves no means of escape. (Read the article)
Article by MARTIN FELDSTEIN Professor of Economics at Harvard, was Chairman of President Ronald Reagan's Council of Economic Advisers and is a former president of the US National Bureau for Economic Research.
Lascia un commento
- L'usura, la commissione sul massimo scoperto e la Cassazione euroscettica
- Usura sopravvenuta: Cassazione e fallimento dello Stato
- Anatocismo, il lungo addio. Il Contropotere di Bankitalia
- Uso criminogeno della matematica. Interesse semplice, composto e ammortamento francese
- Why Greece Isn't to Blame for the Crisis